Pages

Me

Me
Blur

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

2 Years of Hiatus......... Sort of

Hahaha

A laugh that came after two year of absent.
Well this is weird
So yeah

My name is Keyrol
And my life now went south
So south, I feel like I'm at Johor, supporting JDT (hate them btw)

So Im supposed to do some my project or assignment right now and since 9 p.m.

I
done
nothing

Yes, you read it. No-thing

Its due on freaking Friday and its bad enough I have to deal with personal life too
My girlfriend bitching because she feel I dont appreciate her enough.
Which is wrong for plenty of reason:

1- I'll do anything for her
2- Its a long-distance relationship
3- I never cease to please you
4- I am at my final year, please be an understanding girl
5- I never hooking up, flirt, even talk to other girl, stop being insecure

Damn it, piss me off every fucking time

Tak baik mencarut but sometimes when things when bad, it was the only option to do to stop you from going loco, crazy, gaga or anything crazy-related thing

Well since I didnt have much of a friend, I think I'll write on this blog weekly.
Well if Im not busy maybe daily
I mean who cares, nobody wants to read this
It's just some random guy writing some random things

Whatever
its 3.43 am
Im out
Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment